PhD Student Leave of Absence Policy
Academic Grievance Procedures for Graduate Students in the School of Arts and Sciences
Student Academic Records
Additional Policies and Procedures

Department offices should be notified of changes in temporary, local or emergency addresses. Students can use the Web's Penn in Touch to update these addresses as well as the

On-campus residence addresses can be changed only at the Office of Housing and Residential Life.

To change from one graduate group or school division to another, a written request must be submitted to the graduate group chair. This request must be approved by both the graduate chair and the Associate Dean for Graduate Education.

The current course register of undergraduate and graduate courses is available on-line.

To register for courses, to confirm your registration, to Drop/Add (through the first TWO weeks of the semester only) and to check your grades -- use Penn in Touch. You will need your Pennkey and password to access this site.

Students should consult their graduate group office or chairperson for further information, and for answers to academic questions. For help with registration problems, contact the Graduate Division Office in 3401 Walnut Street, Suite 322A.

Link to Penn in Touch to view your current course schedule as well as your transcript.

On-campus residence addresses can be changed only at the Office of Housing and Residential Life.

A PENNCard is necessary for entrance into the libraries, residential buildings, and other parts of the University. You can obtain your PENNCard through the PENNCard Center located at 2nd floor of the Penn Bookstore, 3601 Walnut Street. The PENNCard center is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. CampusExpress is a new online service that new students can use before arriving at Penn. There will also be a Campus Express Center during New Student Orientation.

Check CampusExpress for center times and updated information.

Guest Cards for spouses and domestic partners are available for a fee. To apply for a Guest Card, the PENNCard holder and the spouse or partner come to the PENNCard Center with a marriage certificate or proof that they are living together. This Guest Card will enable the spouse/partner to use Penn Transportation, Student Health Service (for an additional fee), all libraries at Penn (borrowing privileges must be arranged separately), and recreational facilities (upon payment of the spouse/partner fee).