For Penn undergraduates, the Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Program offers several academic options. Students may:
- Enroll in individual courses for personal enrichment
- Major in Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies
- Minor in Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies
- Double major in Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies and in another program (i.e., Sociology and Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies)
- Earn dual degrees (i.e., with the Wharton School or the School of Nursing).
- Apply for prizes that support undergraduate research
Registration for Courses
Undergraduates may register for almost all courses in Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies through the standard registration process. Most courses are cross-listed with departments of the School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) at Penn.
Undergraduate juniors and seniors who wish to enroll in a graduate level course should contact the specific graduate department or professional school for any restrictions that may pertain. Graduate level courses are generally indicated by a number above 500.