Directions and Maps
The College of Liberal and Professional Studies office suite is conveniently located on the first floor of 3440 Market Street, at the southwest corner of 34th and Market streets. There are numerous, convenient ways to reach our offices, including nearby public parking, subway and trolley stops at this intersection, and several convenient bus stops within two blocks from the office. Searchable maps of the University of Pennsylvania campus are available.
Directions to the College of Liberal and Professional Studies office suite
Traveling by car:
3440 Market Street, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3335
Parking facilities are available, including:
- 38th and Walnut streets (please use 38th Street entrance)
- 34th and Chestnut streets
- Penn Tower Hotel (34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard)
- Sheraton Hotel (36th and Chestnut streets)
- South Street and Convention Avenue
- 32nd and Walnut streets
- 40th and Walnut streets
Metered street parking is also available around the building.
Public transportation options
Philadelphia's mass transit system is SEPTA, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. SEPTA operates a coordinated system of bus, subway, elevated train and trolley lines that cover all of Philadelphia and parts of the surrounding counties. For more information, please visit SEPTA's website.
- Subway: The Market-Frankford Line stops at 34th and Market streets (the University City stop).
- Bus: The 21 and 40 buses travel east and west throughout the city and have multiple stops across campus, several of which are located within two to three blocks of our office. The Loop through University City (LUCY) Gold and Green lines both stop at the intersection of 34th and Market streets.
- Trolley: The 34th, 36th and 37th Street stops on the Subway-Surface Trolley Lines are located a few blocks from the office.
Traveling to Philadelphia
- By air: The Philadelphia International Airport is located in the southwest section of the city, approximately 20 minutes from the University of Pennsylvania campus. Convenient train service from the airport to 30th Street Station is available through SEPTA's Airport Express Train, which leaves every half hour.
- By train: Intercity rail service to Philadelphia's 30th Street Station is provided by Amtrak. Frequent service is offered to Northeastern cities including Boston, New York, Baltimore, Harrisburg and Washington, DC.