Sign up here to receive more information and regular updates about programs at Penn's College of Liberal and Professional Studies.
LPS Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Holiday hours may vary. LPS observes all University of Pennsylvania holidays.
LPS Office Location
Our offices are located at:
3440 Market Street, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3335
Academic advising is specific to your program. To schedule an appointment with your advisor, please contact your program.
- BA/BFA: 215.746.7040
- Post-Baccalaureate Studies: 215.746.7040
- Pre-Health: 215.746.2238
- Classical Studies: 215.898.7425
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology: 215.746.0441
- Master of Science in Applied Geosciences, Master of Environmental Studies: 215.898.6336
- Master of Liberal Arts, Master of Philosophy in Liberal Arts, Non-Traditional Graduate Studies: 215.746.7040
- Master of Medical Physics: 215.898.6105
In the case of inclement weather or other emergencies that could affect the opening of the University (class cancellation or a snow emergency), call 215.898.MELT (6358) after 7:00 a.m. Emergency closings will also be posted on the LPS homepage under the News and Events section and recorded on voicemail for our main number. If you are in Philadelphia and you have an emergency when the University is closed, please contact the University's Division of Public Safety at 215.573.3333.