Arts & Sciences Online Learning offers select credit courses to Penn students in a fully online format with real-time web conferencing. Class sessions include live lectures and interactive discussion through both direct messaging and voice over internet. Between classes, the learning experience is extended through assignments, threaded discussions and office hours.
In addition to regular tuition and fees, each online credit course includes an associated $150 fee to support the costs of technology platforms, equipment, digital & remote services, and staff required to offer online courses.
- GAFL 733 001 : Public Management (Executive Format)
- MATH 101 601 : Algebra & Trigonometry Online
- DYNM 640 001 : Virtual Collaboration
- ENVS 699 660 : MES CAPSTONE SEMINAR
- GEOL 699 690 : Project Design
- ITAL 101 602 : Italian Survival Kit
- MLA 541 640 : Academic Writing and Research Design
- MUSC 050 602 : World Musics and Cultures