Register or Apply
Interested in taking a course?
- Current Penn Students - Register Now
- Prospective Students - Apply
- Need More Information? - Request Info
Registration for Penn Students
- Review the course listing in both this Fall Course Guide and the Course Register website to choose your courses.
- LPS students should consult with an LPS student services specialist before registering.
- Resolve your University financial obligations by calling the Student Financial Information Center at 215.898.1988.
- LPS students should resolve any academic problems by calling LPS at 215.898.7326.
- Obtain permission: If the Course Guide indicates that you need permission to take a course, contact the department offering the course for a Permit before attempting to register for the course, or the system will not accept your registration. A Permit reserves a seat in the course; an Authorization allows you to enroll if a seat is available.
Visit the LPS main website to find our program descriptions, our application deadlines, tuition and scholarship information, details on available housing, and Frequently Asked Questions.