Tuition and fees are subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania and may change without notice.
Tuition and fees for 2020 will be posted in spring 2020. Please use 2019 costs listed below as general estimates only.
- Tuition for summer 2019: $4,392
- Program fee for summer 2019: $1,800
- Penn Summer Abroad deposits ($500) will be credited to students’ accounts when final program costs are posted
- Includes administrative costs, accommodations, all breakfasts and dinners, and excursions
- 2019 estimated cost sheet
Payment is due according to Penn’s Student Registration and Financial Services billing schedule.