Tuition and fees are subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania and may change without notice.
Tuition for 2020 will be posted in spring 2020. Please use the 2019 tuition cost listed below as a general estimate only.
- Tuition for summer 2019: $4,392
- Payment is due according to Penn’s Student Registration and Financial Services billing schedule.
The running of this program is contingent on grant funding. If funding is received, it will cover the following costs for students:
- Accommodations in Ethiopia
- Meals in Ethiopia
- Transportation costs in Ethiopia
Students will be responsible for paying for the following costs:
- Summer tuition for 1 c.u.
- Housing and meals for the one week in which the course will be taught on campus (May 20-26, 2020)