The mission of the Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) is to provide scholarships and ongoing support to students who are underrepresented among the US study abroad population. FEA makes life-changing, international experiences accessible to all by supporting minority, community college and first-generation college students before, during and after they participate in education abroad programs.
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the US
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution
- Study abroad program must be at least 4 weeks (28 days) in country/countries
- London, Madrid and Tours meet the residency length requirements
Awards range from $1,250 to $10,000 based on financial need and time abroad.
For a full list of scholarships, visit the FEA website.
Application opens: Mid-November
Application closes: Early January
Scholars announced: Early April