Social distancing doesn't have to mean staying indoors.
Explore new parts of the city or visit one of Philadelphia's many urban parks.
Feeling restless or missing your regular workouts?
Try out these online fitness routines and streaming workouts you can do from home.
- Planet Fitness Facebook hosts live "work-ins" daily at 7 p.m. EST.
- CorePower Yoga offers daily live streaming and on-demand yoga classes on YouTube.
- BeWellPhilly has a list of streaming workouts from Philly fitness studios that you can do at home.
- Orangetheory offers daily 30-minute workouts.
- Peloton 30-day free trial has a library of classes (many don’t require their bike or treadmill).
- YMCA 360 hosts fitness classes for all ages on demand.
- Barry's has daily strength and cardio interval workouts on Instagram.
- 305 Fitness has dance-cardio live streaming workouts at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST.
- Rumble At-Home features daily boxing workouts on Instagram Live.
- Blink Fitness hosts Facebook Live sessions weekdays at 8 a.m. EST.
- Retro Fitness features daily Facebook Live streams at 6 p.m. EST.