- New York Metropolitan Opera showcases Nightly Met Opera Streams, starting at 7:30 p.m. EST, and pulls from the renowned opera house’s award-winning Live in HD series, which includes encore presentations such as 19th-century French composer Georges Bizet’s Carmen. The recordings are available to view for free on the Met Opera homepage for 20 hours after they’re streamed.
- Color Our Collections features over 100 libraries, archives, and other cultural institutions around the world that have shared free coloring sheets and books based on materials in their collections. Download, print, and share your favorites!
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at home for a live daily doodle lesson at 1 p.m. EST. Videos are available after the live sessions on the Kennedy Center YouTube channel.
- Join the McHarper Manor weekdays on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting and take place live at 1 p.m. EST. Videos are available after the live class on the McHarper Manor Facebook page.
- Penn Coloring Pages from Alumni Relations is offering print-at-home coloring pages for adults and kids alike! Download Penn coloring pages or kid’s coloring pages and activities.
Museum and galleries
Many museums and galleries provide virtual tours of their collections or special exhibits. Explore new and inspiring art from around the world.
- Penn Museum
- British Museum
- The Louvre
- National Gallery of Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- Van Gogh Museum
- National Museum of Anthropology — Mexico City
- Google Arts & Culture features virtual tours of more than 1,200 museums and galleries that anyone with Wi-Fi can peruse. Depending on the museum, viewers can scroll through select images from renowned collections, and, in certain cases, navigate a “street view” of the gallery space, functioning as a virtual tour.
The outdoors and beyond