The University of Pennsylvania welcomes international students from abroad and international students studying at other U.S. universities to Penn Summer programs. Through Penn Summer programs you can:
- Experience the academic excellence and vibrant intellectual community at an Ivy League University
- Earn college credit and an official Penn transcript
- Make friends with academically talented students from Penn and other U.S. universities
- Learn from top faculty in small discussion-based classes
- Explore one of America’s most historic cities
If you are currently in a degree program at the University of Pennsylvania you may register for courses using Penn-In-Touch.
For international students already studying in the U.S., enroll here for Penn Summer courses.
The following programs are open to international students for Penn Summer 2015.
The course listing presented here is subject to change. Please confirm all information on the the University of Pennsylvania Registrar's website or via Penn InTouch (PennKey required)