Penn undergraduates who currently receive financial aid are eligible to apply for the William A. Levi Travel Fellowship to help fund their participation in a Penn Summer Abroad program. Recipients are selected based on their academic standing, financial need and demonstrated motivation for participating in a Penn Summer Abroad program.
- Awards cover all or part of the cost of the program fee.
- Recipients may be asked to provide photos or blog entries during or after their program for marketing purposes.
- Fellowship recipients who withdraw from the program forfeit the award. If the program is canceled, the student may not apply the award to any other coursework or program.
The William A. Levi Travel Fellowship is available to Penn undergraduates who:
- Receive need-based financial aid during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Have been admitted, or are in the process of applying to a 2020 Penn Summer Abroad program
- Admission to a Penn Summer Abroad program is required before the fellowship awards are announced; however, students may apply for the William A. Levi Travel Fellowship before receiving their admission decision