Studying at Penn can make a positive impact on your educational and professional aspirations. Plus, our beautiful 302-acre urban campus provides an ideal entry point to explore Philadelphia, one of the top US cities to visit, according to U.S. News and World Report, Travel+Leisure, and Lonely Planet.
Our summer programs are designed to expand your intellectual horizons and give you a competitive edge in the global marketplace. Whatever Penn program you choose to explore, you have the opportunity to:
- Study alongside your international academic peers
- Experience university life in the Ivy League
- Earn a world-class education
- Take advantage of small class sizes
- Immerse yourself in the culture of a vibrant American city
- Boost your English language skills and confidence
- Study abroad for a few weeks for a compact, yet fulfilling experience
As an international student, here are the programs you can consider:
If you are a top international undergraduate with high English proficiency and a strong academic background, consider enrolling in Penn Summer Global Institute—a six-week academic experience that allows you to take two summer courses and earn college credit.
Penn's English Language Programs help you refine and develop your English language skills while immersing yourself in US culture. Whether you want to learn English for professional, academic or personal gain, there are several non-credit options for you to consider during the summer.