Penn Summer provides you with the ideal opportunity to enjoy our outstanding urban campus, take advantage of our Penn Summer On-Campus courses and:
- Get ahead on your required courses
- Stand out in your college, graduate and professional school applications
- Advance your career goals
- Challenge yourself with new subjects
- Explore topics that fascinate you
In this video, Jaime Kelly, Administrative Director for Penn Summer Sessions, and our Penn Summer recruitment team share details about courses, campus resources, tuition and enrollment details. If you are having trouble viewing this video, you can watch it on YouTube.
The three 2019 Penn Summer On-Campus sessions are:
|11-week Summer Session:||May 28 - August 9, 2019|
|Summer Session I:||May 28 – July 3, 2019|
|Summer Session II:||July 5 - August 9, 2019|
Summer classes are smaller in size, providing greater interactive discussion, and all are taught by Penn instructors. There are three academic sessions, and more than 300 courses are offered. Plus, you have the flexibility to schedule your classes during the day or evening which means you can select courses that fit into your summer plans.
Penn Summer On-Campus is open to:
- Current Penn undergraduates
- Visiting undergraduate students
- International students (if already enrolled at an accredited US college or university for the fall semester)
- Working professionals and Penn employees
- Penn alumni
During any of the three sessions, you can register to take classes at the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Penn Law School and the Wharton School. Get more information about enrolling in Penn Summer On-Campus.
If you are not going to be in Philadelphia this summer, but still want to take advantage of Penn’s academics, consider one of our Penn Summer Online courses. No matter where you are in the world, you can participate in the academics of the Ivy League.