They're the most basic technology on the web, but we underestimate just how much links are changing the way we read and write. Links give content creators a way to play with user expectations and give users a way to turn the act of reading into a form of gameplay. We'll discuss how links actually create meaning, how to use them as an artful writing tool, and how all of this is changing the very nature of knowledge in the 21st century.
- How can links make your content more engaging?
- How are links turning the web into a gamespace?
- What are the best/worst practices for using hyperlinks?
- What are the benefits of a context-first approach to content?
- How are links enabling a fundamental shift in how we define knowledge?