More Recent Bibliography from LINGUIST List 8.1476
Sum: Language Locations in the Brain
Bain, Bruce, 1996. Pathways to the peak of Mount Piaget and Vygotsky:
Speaking and cognizing monolingually and bilingually. Rome: Bulzoni
- Bates 1994, "Modularity, Domain Specificity and the Development
of Language," Discussions in Neuroscience 10:1-2;136-149.
- Danesi, Marcel, 1994. "The Neuroscientific
Perspective in Second Language Acquisition Research: A Critical Synopsis.
International Review of Applied Linguistics 32:3;201-228.
- Foster, Perez. "The Bilingual Self--Thoughts from a Scientific
Positivist or Pragmatic Psychoanalyst, (a reply to Massey).
Psychoanalytic Dialogues 6:1, 1996, pp. 99 ff.
- Hull, Philip, 1990. UC Berkeley Psych. Dept. dissertation.
"Bilingualism: Two languages, two personalities."
- Maratsos and Matheny 1994, "Language
Specificity and Elasticity," Annual Review of Psychology 45:
- Massey, Carla. "The Bilingual Self: Duet in Two Voices,"
by RoseMarie Perez Foster, "Cultural and Conceptual Dissonance in
Theoretical Practice," Psychoanalytic Dialogues 6:1,
1996, pp. 99 ff.
- Mollica, Anthony and Marcel Danesi, 1995. "The Foray into
the Neurosciences: Have We Learned Anything Useful Yet?" Mosaic
- Wilkins, Wendy K. and Jennie Wakefield. "Brain evolution and
neurolinguistic preconditions," Behavioral and Brain Sciences
Suzette Haden Elgin