Reports of various sorts:
- Text of a Report prepared by
Projects Abroad Program, about the Nalchik 1963 project.
- The Tripartite Newsletter,
1, No. 1, edited by Margaret
Rose, which was to be one of a series that didn't quite continue as
- A report by Feola Hodson that appeared in the
Girton Review, Michaelmas Term, in 1963.
- Description of a chapter in a book on
East-West Work Camps written by Arthur Gillette (Coordination
Committee for International Voluntary Work Camps, UNESCO).
- Reviews of two books on Quakers in
Russia; One, Quakers in Russia by Richenda Scott (1964)
that contains some photographs of the Nalchik project; another No
Cloak, No Dagger; Recent Quaker Experience in East-West encounters
by John Miller (1965) discusses the Tripartite Project.
- An article proposed for submission to the the second number of the Tripartite Newsletter (which never appeared.)
- An article that appeared in USSR Magazine in July 1964,
written by Sasha Chicherov: Images and