Students graduating from LPS programs are invited to two celebratory events: the LPS Graduation Ceremony and University Commencement. At the LPS Graduation Ceremony, your degree program will be called to the stage and your name will be announced. At the University Commencement, students from each school at Penn are seated and stand together as President Gutmann announces each class as a whole.
Important Action Items for Graduating Students
- Order Graduation Regalia from the Penn Bookstore:
- Attend Graduation Fair at the bookstore between March 16-18 or call the bookstore at 215-898-7595 (by March 18th)
- Download Bookstore Graduation Fair PDF
- RSVP for the LPS Graduation Ceremony (Deadline: 5/1/16)
- Register for the Penn Alumni Community
Location and Parking
Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is located at 3680 Walnut Street on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. It has been designed to accommodate the needs of individuals with physical disabilities.
- Garage on the corner of 38th and Walnut Streets
- Valet parking: The Inn at Penn at 3600 Sansom Street
- Sheraton Hotel: Corner of 36th Street and Chestnut Street
- Garage at the corner of 40th and Walnut Streets (at The Fresh Grocer)
- Street Parking
We recommend that you review these parking locations before arriving at the ceremony. Additional information on Penn parking locations is available at: http://cms.business-services.upenn.edu/parking/lot-locations-and-daily-rates.html