Students stay at the Collège International de Cannes in dormitory-style housing. Classes also meet at the College, which is centrally located. Breakfast is included.
Tuition & Fees
Please note: the information below is for Summer 2016. Summer 2017 tuition and fees will be posted in February 2017. Tuition and fees are subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania and may change without notice.
- Tuition for Summer 2017: $4,072
- Program Fee for Summer 2017: $1,550
Includes accommodation with breakfast, passes to the Cannes Film Festival, and administrative costs.
- 2016 Estimated Cost Sheet (PDF)
Join the program team for an information session to learn more about the details of the Penn-in-Cannes program.
All sessions are 5-6 p.m. in Fisher-Bennett Hall, room 401:
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Early admission deadline: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Rolling admissions continue until the program reaches capacity
For details about the program, courses, or location including academic advising, travel dates, housing and orientation:
For assistance with application, financial questions, pre-departure or other general information:
Penn Summer Abroad Office
College of Liberal & Professional Studies
University of Pennsylvania
3440 Market Street
Tel: (215) 898-7326
Fax: (215) 573-2053