Penn Summer High School Programs
Get your first taste of college life at an Ivy League Institution!
Penn Summer High School Programs, open to residential and commuting students, offer an outstanding academic challenge:
- Our programs are built around courses taught by Penn faculty, scholars, and distinguished outside experts.
- With small class sizes you can be sure to get the individualized attention you deserve.
- Residential programs include academically based extracurricular activities such as SAT preparation workshops, a college writing series, and presentations about college admission.
Summer Academies are academically intensive, non-credit programs for high school students. Residential and commuter options available.
- Biomedical Research Academy
- Chemistry Research Academy
- Experimental Physics Research Academy
- Social Justice Research Academy
High school students can experience Penn undergraduate courses during the summer and receive official academic credit.
Programs for Philadelphia Area Students
Credit: Photo by B. Krist for GPTMC
Students from the Greater Philadelphia Area are presented with unique opportunities through Penn Summer High School programs.
Other Summer Programs at Penn
- Architecture: Summer at Penn
- Art: Summer at Penn
- Girls in Engineering, Math, & Science (GEMS)
- Knowledge @ Wharton High School (KWHS)
- Leadership in the Business World
- Management & Technology Summer Institute (M&TSI)
- Penn Law Pre-College Summer Academy
- Penn Medicine Summer Program for High School Students
- Engineering Summer Academy at Penn (ESAP)
- Summer Mentorship Program (SMP)
- Teen Research and Education in Environmental Studies (TREES)
- Wharton Moneyball Academy
- Wharton Sports Business Academy