Instructional Technology & Pedagogy Support Services for Faculty
Some of our featured initiatives for the 2015–2016 academic year may be useful in your courses.
- Zoom for web conferencing;
- Respondus Lockdown Browser, a web browser for taking tests;
- Matlab and Mathematica;
- Office 365 for students;
- Yellowdig, a tool for sharing and liking posts with classmates;
- PollEverywhere for in-class polling with mobile devices;
- and other resources for teaching.
Our annual faculty symposium brings together faculty and staff from all twelve Penn schools for a day of sharing, networking, and celebration! Register now for the 2015 Engaging Students Through Technology Symposium! This year’s theme looks to the future with the guiding question: Ed Tech 2020: What will learning look like?