Web.sas by CampusPress
We now offer web.sas.upenn.edu on the WordPress platform, hosted in the cloud by a 3rd party vendor, CampusPress.
CampusPress has WordPress's ease of use and most popular features. It is not a direct replacement for a departmental Drupal site.
SAS Faculty and Staff can request and administer sites on web.sas. Great uses of web.sas include:
- Personal Scholarly Websites
- Research Lab Websites
- Events or Conferences
- Special Programs
Some of our featured initiatives for the 2015–2016 academic year may be useful in your courses.
- Zoom for web conferencing;
- Respondus Lockdown Browser, a web browser for taking tests;
- Matlab and Mathematica;
- Office 365 for students;
- Yellowdig, a tool for sharing and liking posts with classmates;
- PollEverywhere for in-class polling with mobile devices;
- and other resources for teaching.
PennO365 is a collaboration platform that provides a full-featured email system with integrated calendaring. PennO365 will become available to SAS faculty and staff in 2015 and will ultimately replace our facstaff.sas email and MeetingMaker calendar systems.
Key features include:
- Convenient web and desktop access to your email and integrated calendar.
- Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook Web App)
- Access from mobile devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets.
- Integrated anti-spam tools