Summer Sessions --
- Beginning the last week of June through the third week of August --
- 9:00 am - 12:00 noon and most days, 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- We try to schedule classes 4 days/week but this depends on snow days for schools that may require we start later in the summer. We must have 32 days of classes each summer.
- Classes are typically held during the morning with afternoons for problem sessions, group projects, study group and/or technology workshops. However labs and field trips occasionally take most or all day. Afternoon attendance will be REQUIRED several days each week
- Download a pdf of Summer 2009 to see what a summer is like.
Academic Year Classes --
- Fall & Spring Semesters:
- Two (2) Selected Saturdays each month from September - May (32 total days)
- 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Classes are held during the morning (labs may run longer), then a brief break for food!
- The afternoons (approx. 12:30 - 2:30 pm) are for problem workshop sessions, group meetings, extra help and/or lab completion.
- Download a pdf of Fall'10/Spring'11 to see what an academic year is like.
Application & Admission
Return to PennSTI Home