- Tuition for Penn STI program courses is currently $1180/course plus a General Fee of $180/course for a total cost of $1360/course.
- Your Penn bill, then, will be $1360 per course, or $453.33 per credit hour -- a very competitive tuition rate for a Penn degree program that is very unique!
Participants from Core Partner School Districts:
- Core Partner participants will each receive a $1500 per course stipend* through our NSF funding and,
- We try very hard to have free parking available for both the summer session and Saturday classes.
- Core Partner participants tuition bottom line: If you use your stipend for tuition, you will have enough left over to also make a substantial dent in your textbook purchases!
Other Costs for All Participants:
- Your own transportation to and from Penn for classes
- Your own textbooks and supplies for all courses
- If you are living on campus during the summer, your own housing expenses
- Any expenses related to your owning a good home computer and reliable high speedd internet access from your home -- this home computer and access is a requirement!
- Your personal copy of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint – which may be purchased through the Penn Computer Connection at an educational discount once you are enrolled as a Penn student
- Your own parking costs should you choose to park closer to your classes than our free parking alternative.
*In order to maintain your stipend and/or remain in the program, you must:
- Remain in the Penn STI program with your cohort class**,
- Maintain a B (3.0) grade point average, and
- Receive no grade less than a C (2.0) in any course.
**Should health or personal circumstances develop for which you need special consideration of this criteria you should contact the Program Director of the Penn STI immediately.
Application & Admission
Back to PennSTI Home